- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 40X-1000X Precise glass optical magnification settings
- Sturdy metal framework w/ Separate coarse & fine focusing and mechanical stage
- Abbe condenser w/ Iris diaphragm and color filter holder
- 1.3MP USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Advanced software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, limited software for Mac/Linux
This is a brand new compound microscope with a mechanical stage and 1.3MP USB digital image system that captures microscope images and displays live video on your computer screens. It comes with four magnification settings (40X, 100X, 400X & 1000X), coarse & fine focusing and electrical illuminating system.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This microscopy system meets all the requirements of the textbooks up to college. It is a perfect system for teaching demonstration or clinical examination. It is also an ideal microscope for family or home school applications.
- A great affordable compound microscope with 1.3MP digital image system!
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head.
- 45 degree inclined eye tube.
- Mechanical Stage for Easy Slide Gliding Control.
- Large plain stage with clips and stain resistant finish.
- Separate coarse & fine focusing.
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Crystal clear sharp images.
- High quality student microscope.
- Perfect for up to high school students.
- Four levels of magnification: 40X, 100X, 400X, & 1000X.
- Upward stage stopper for protecting slides and objectives.
- Built-in electrical illumination system.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm filter holder.
- Dual focusing control knobs.
- Four DIN Achromatic objectives.
- Full optical glass elements.
- All metal mechanical components.
- Precise ground glass lens.
- Solid metal frame construction with stain-resistant enamel finish.
- Spare bulb, fuse and a bottle of immersion oil included.
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Nosepiece: quadruple.
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular.
- Wide-field Eyepiece: WF10X.
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (oil, spring).
- Stage Dimensions: 4-3/8" x 4-3/4" (110x120mm).
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with Iris Diaphragm.
- Focusing Control: rack & pinion.
- Illumination: tungsten lamp
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: dust cover and a bottle of immersion oil.
- Microscope Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 15-0".
- Sensor: Aptina MT9M111
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.6x3.7mm
- Pixel Size: 3.6
- Resolution: 1.3MP
- Frame Rate: 15@1280x1024, 26@640x512, 50@320x256
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- Four Achromatic DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- Widefield Eyepiece, WF10X
- One Wrench for Tension Adjustment
- One Mechanical Stage Attachment
- Color Filters
- Immersion Oil
- Spare Bulb
- Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Software, Driver and User's Instructions for the Camera
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
- Article number: