- 40X to 2000X magnification range for studying a range of specimens including hair follicles, cells, and bacteria. 10X and 20X eyepieces provide 8 unique magnification settings.
- An entry-level biological compound microscope with a simplified traditional layout which is beneficial for students and other first-time users.
- The binocular head can be easily customized for multiple users, and has a 45° incline for viewing while seated or standing.
- A mechanical caliper can be attached to the stage for precise movement of slides at high magnifications.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 3MP digital eyepiece camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Four widefield magnification settings 40X-1000X
- 45 degree inclined 360 swiveling binocular sliding head
- Spiral-control Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Separate coarse & fine focusing with tension control
- Sturdy metal framework and tungsten illumination
- Mechanical stage for easy slide gliding control
This is a brand new binocular compound microscope that offers four magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 400X & 1000X. It comes with a binocular sliding head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four Archromatic objectives, coarse & fine focusing, mechanical stage, and electrical illumination system. It is an ideal instrument for clinical examination, teaching demonstration, and biological, bacteriological & pharmaceutical researches.
- 45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Sliding Binocular Head.
- Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish for Easy Slide Gliding Control.
- Separate Coarse & Fine Focusing.
- Fully Coated Optical System with High Resolution.
- Crystal Clear Sharp Images.
- High Quality Professional Grade Microscope.
- Great for Clinics, Vets, Doctors, Students.
- Four Levels of Magnification: 40X, 100X, 400X & 1000X.
- Upward Stage Stopper to Protect Slides and Objectives.
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm & Filters.
- Built-In Illumination System.
- Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides.
- Four DIN Achromatic Objectives.
- Full Optical Glass Elements.
- All Metal Mechanical Components.
- Precise Ground Glass Lens.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance.
- Adjustable Diopter on Oculars.
- Solid Metal Frame Construction with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish.
- Spare Bulb, Fuse and a Bottle of Immersion Oil Included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard.
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty.
- Nosepiece: quadruple.
- Head: 45 degree inclined sliding binocular.
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 3-0" (55 - 75mm).
- Wide-field Eyepiece: WF10X/18.
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring,oil).
- Stage Dimensions: 4-5/16"x 4-3/4" (110x120mm).
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with iris diaphragm & filter.
- Illumination: tungsten lamp, 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: dust cover, green & blue filters, and a bottle of immersion oil.
- One Brinocular Microscope Sliding Head
- One Microscope Body Frame w/ Stage, Base and Illumination System
- Four DIN Standard Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Mechanical Stage
- One Wrench for Focusing Tension Adjustment
- Two Color Filters
- One Dust Cover
- One Spare Bulb
- Sample Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Article number: