- 40X to 2000X magnification range for studying a range of specimens including hair follicles, cells, and bacteria. 10X and 20X eyepieces provide 8 unique magnification settings.
- A top choice for veterinarians, clinics, and classrooms, this microscope provides high quality optics and precision mechanics.
- Professional features include a Siedentopf binocular head for precise adjustments, a 2-layer mechanical stage with low-position controls, and coaxial coarse and fine focus for ergonomics and an efficient workflow.
- Halogen lighting reduces eye-strain for prolonged use.
- A large compliment of optional accessories are available for darkfield and phase-contrast.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 1.3MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Professional eight magnification settings from 40X to 2000X
- Widefield optics; Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- 3D double layer mechanical stage; Coarse & fine focusing
- 1.3MP USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Advanced software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, limited software for Mac/Linux
This is a professional binocular microscope with 1.3MP high quality digital camera. It is designed for teaching demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose. It comes with a 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling compensation free binocular head, 3D mechanical stage and an intensity-variable halogen illumination system. This microscope offers eight levels of magnification, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This microscope is versatile, ready for various accessories and attachments for extra features.
- 30-degree Inclined 360-degree Swiveling Compensation Free Binocular Head
- Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish
- Low Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs
- Coaxial Coarse Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control
- Fully Coated Optical System with High Resolution
- Crystal Clear Sharp Images
- High Quality Professional Grade Microscope
- Perfect for Clinics, Vets, Doctors, and Students.
- Eight Levels of Magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Upward Stage Stopper to Protect Slides and Objectives
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm Filters
- Rack and Pinion Adjustment for Condenser
- Built-in Halogen Illumination System with Variable Intensity
- Dual Focusing Control Knobs
- Four DIN Achromatic Objectives
- Two Sets of Eyepieces
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Adjustable Diopter on Ocular
- Solid Metal Frame Construction with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Spare Bulb, Fuse, and Immersion Oil Included
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: 360-degree swiveling compensation free binocular head inclined at 30-degree
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF20X
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: 6V/20W spare halogen bulb, bottle of immersion oil, blue, green yellow filters
- Sensor: Aptina MT9M111
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.6x3.7mm
- Pixel Size: 3.6
- Resolution: 1.3MP
- Frame Rate: 15@1280x1024, 26@640x512, 50@320x256
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Binocular Compensation-Free Head
- One Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Halogen Illumination System
- Four High Quality DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- One Pair of Widefield WF10X Eyepieces
- One Pair of Widefield WF20X Eyepieces
- Two Color Filters
- One Dust Cover
- One 6V/20W Spare Halogen Bulb
- Immersion Oil
- Power Cord
- Spare Fuses
- User's Manual Download
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- Two Adapters
- One CD with Software and User's Instructions
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
- Article number: