- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 40X-2000X Precise glass optical magnification settings
- Sturdy metal framework with Separate coarse and fine focusing and mechanical stage
- Abbe condenser with Iris diaphragm and color filter holder
- Digital camera with advanced editing, processing and measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This is a brand new compound microscope with mechanical stage and 640x480 pixel USB digital camera that captures microscope images and streams live video on your computer screen. It comes with eight magnification settings (40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X), coarse & fine focusing and electrical illuminating system. The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth. This microscopy system meets all the requirements of the textbooks up to college. It is a perfect system for teaching demonstration or clinical examination. It is also an ideal microscope for family or home school applications.
- A great affordable compound microscope with USB digital camera!
- Captures microscope still images, records live videos, and saves images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and other formats.
- Conducts length, angle, area and other measurements across images.
- 0.5X reduction lens built-in already!
- Clear images with 640x480 pixel resolution.
- Fast USB2.0 PC connection and easy installation and operation
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head.
- 45 degree inclined eye tube.
- Mechanical Stage for Easy Slide Gliding Control.
- Large plain stage with clips and stain resistant finish.
- Separate coarse & fine focusing.
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Crystal clear sharp images.
- High quality student microscope.
- Perfect for up to high school students.
- Eight levels of magnification: 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X.
- Upward stage stopper for protecting slides and objectives.
- Built-in electrical illumination system.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm filter holder.
- Dual focusing control knobs.
- Four DIN Achromatic objectives.
- Full optical glass elements.
- All metal mechanical components.
- Precise ground glass lens.
- Solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish.
- Spare bulb, fuse and a bottle of immersion oil included.
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard.
- Excellent five (5) year factory warranty.
- Nosepiece: quadruple.
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular.
- Wide-field Eyepiece: WF10X & WF20X.
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (oil, spring).
- Stage Dimensions: 4-3/8" x 4-3/4" (110x120mm).
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with Iris Diaphragm.
- Focusing Control: rack & pinion.
- Illumination: tungsten lamp, 115V/20W.
- Accessories: dust cover and a bottle of immersion oil.
- User's Manual Download
- Microscope Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 15-0".
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- Sensor: Aptina
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 3.58x2.69mm
- Pixel Size: 5.6
- Resolution: .35MP (640x480)
- Frame Rate: 30@640x480
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX (Mac software not provided)
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- Article number: