- 40X-2000X Simul-focal trinocular microscope offers eight widefield magnification settings
- Unique features: simul-focal, adjustable photo port, and detachable C-mount adapter
- 3D two-layer mechanical stage with coarse and fine focusing and iris Abbe condenser
- Sturdy metal framework with halogen illumination
- 10MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This digital microscopy system is an ideal laboratory instrument for clinics, Vets, Doctors, and professional students. The T490B features a unique "simul-focal" optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer or video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not "simul-focal" with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. This microscope system, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially handy for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications, the "simul-focal" feature allows your students, patients or colleagues to view clear images simultaneously while you work through the eyepieces. In addition, the T490B's industry standard 23mm photo port and C-Mount adapter allow you to attach most microscope digital cameras and video systems on the market. The T490B includes a 30-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling, compensation-free trinocular head, a 3D double-layer mechanical stage, and an intensity-variable halogen illumination system.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This digital microscopy system is perfect for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications.
- Simul-focal Optical System Allows Simultaneous Viewing Through the Photo Port and Eyepieces
- Adjustable Parfocal Trinocular Port
- Industry Standard 23mm Photo Port and C-mount Port
- 30-Degree Inclined, 360-Degree Swiveling Compensation Free Trinocular Head
- Photo/Video Capability with Adjustable 23mm Photo Mount for "Simul-Focal" Image System
- Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish
- Low-Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs
- Coaxial Coarse Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control
- Fully Coated Optical System with High Resolution
- Eight Magnification Settings: 40X-80X-100X-800X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Upward Stage Stopper to Protect Slides and Objectives
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm Filters
- Rack and Pinion Adjustment for Condenser
- Built-in Halogen Illumination System with Variable Intensity
- Dual Focusing Control Knobs
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Adjustable Diopter on Ocular
- Solid Metal Frame Construction with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- CE and GS Approvals
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: 360-degree swiveling compensation free trinocular head inclined at 30-degree
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF20X
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available), CE & GS certified
- Accessories: 6V/20W spare halogen bulb, bottle of immersion oil, blue, green yellow filters
- Microscope Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 16"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Sensor: Aptina MT9J003
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.44x4.616mm
- Pixel Size: 1.67
- Resolution: 10.0MP
- Frame Rate: 1.9@3584x2748, 8@1792x1374, 27@896x684
- Sensitivity: 0.31 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Compensation-Free Head with 23mm Adjustable Photo Port and C-Mount Adapter
- One Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Halogen Illumination System
- Four High Quality DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- Two Pairs of Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X and WF20X
- Three Color Filters
- One Dust Cover
- One Power Cord
- One 6V/20W Spare Halogen Bulb
- One Spare Fuse
- Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
- One 10MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Three Mounting Adapters
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Driver, Software and User's Instructions
Shipping & Handling:
Standard Shipping within the European Union
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt
(verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so,
please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your
reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the
customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent
without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also,
please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during
the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as
they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged).
Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services.
Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the
store you purchased the product from.
Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5)
year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and
Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB
cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a
one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and
handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover
consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year,
and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available
and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if
there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be
ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We
appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their
unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as
quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from
your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of
receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after
that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be
treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for
For missing items and broken items, we do
require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that
arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or
replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message
through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for
return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours,
and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your
unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective
items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48
hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received,
we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will
contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request),
or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once
Processing is done first come, first serve, and
can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we
currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your