- 40X to 2000X magnification range for studying a range of specimens including hair follicles, cells, and bacteria. 10X and 20X eyepieces provide 8 unique magnification settings.
- A top choice for veterinarians, clinics, and classrooms, this microscope provides high quality optics and precision mechanics.
- Professional features include a Siedentopf trinocular head for precise adjustments, a 2-layer mechanical stage with low-position controls, and coaxial coarse and fine focus for ergonomics and an efficient workflow.
- Halogen lighting reduces eye-strain for prolonged use.
- The trinocular photo port allows you to easily mount a camera. The T490 is compatible with our CX series C-mount photo ports with built-in reduction.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 9MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 40X-2000X Simul-focal trinocular microscope offers eight widefield magnification settings
- Unique features: simul-focal, adjustable photo port, and detachable C-mount adapter
- 3D two-layer mechanical stage with coarse and fine focusing and iris Abbe condenser
- Sturdy metal framework with halogen illumination
- 9MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This digital microscopy system is an ideal laboratory instrument for clinics, Vets, Doctors, and professional students. The T490B features a unique "simul-focal" optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer or video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not "simul-focal" with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. This microscope system, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially handy for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications, the "simul-focal" feature allows your students, patients or colleagues to view clear images simultaneously while you work through the eyepieces. In addition, the T490B's industry standard 23mm photo port and C-Mount adapter allow you to attach most microscope digital cameras and video systems on the market. The T490B includes a 30-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling, compensation-free trinocular head, a 3D double-layer mechanical stage, and an intensity-variable halogen illumination system.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This digital microscopy system is perfect for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications.
- Simul-focal Optical System Allows Simultaneous Viewing Through the Photo Port and Eyepieces
- Adjustable Parfocal Trinocular Port
- Industry Standard 23mm Photo Port and C-mount Port
- 30-Degree Inclined, 360-Degree Swiveling Compensation Free Trinocular Head
- Photo/Video Capability with Adjustable 23mm Photo Mount for "Simul-Focal" Image System
- Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish
- Low-Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs
- Coaxial Coarse Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control
- Fully Coated Optical System with High Resolution
- Eight Magnification Settings: 40X-80X-100X-800X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Upward Stage Stopper to Protect Slides and Objectives
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm Filters
- Rack and Pinion Adjustment for Condenser
- Built-in Halogen Illumination System with Variable Intensity
- Dual Focusing Control Knobs
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Adjustable Diopter on Ocular
- Solid Metal Frame Construction with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- CE and GS Approvals
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: 360-degree swiveling compensation free trinocular head inclined at 30-degree
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF20X
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available), CE & GS certified
- Accessories: 6V/20W spare halogen bulb, bottle of immersion oil, blue, green yellow filters
- Microscope Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 16"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Sensor: Aptina
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 5.825x4.369mm
- Pixel Size: 1.67
- Resolution: 9.0MP
- Frame Rate: 11.9@3488x2616, 8@1744x1308, 27@872x654
- Sensitivity: 0.31 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Compensation-Free Head with 23mm Adjustable Photo Port and C-Mount Adapter
- One Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Halogen Illumination System
- Four High Quality DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- Two Pairs of Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X and WF20X
- Three Color Filters
- One Dust Cover
- One Power Cord
- One 6V/20W Spare Halogen Bulb
- One Spare Fuse
- Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
- One 9MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Three Mounting Adapters
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Driver, Software and User's Instructions
- Article number: