- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 40X-2500 Precise glass optical magnification settings
- Sturdy metal framework with separate coarse and fine focusing and mechanical stage
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and color filter holder
- 1.3MP USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Advanced software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, limited software for Mac/Linux
This is a brand new compound microscope with mechanical stage and 1.3MP USB digital image system that captures microscope images and displays live video on your computer screens. It comes with six magnification settings (40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X), coarse & fine focusing and electrical illuminating system.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This microscopy system meets all the requirements of the textbooks up to college. It is a perfect system for teaching demonstration or clinical examination. It is also an ideal microscope for family or home school applications.
- A great affordable compound microscope with 1.3MP digital image system!
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head.
- 45 degree inclined eye tube.
- Mechanical Stage for Easy Slide Gliding Control.
- Large plain stage with clips and stain resistant finish.
- Separate coarse & fine focusing.
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Crystal clear sharp images.
- High quality student microscope.
- Perfect for up to high school students.
- Six levels of magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X.
- Upward stage stopper for protecting slides and objectives.
- Built-in electrical illumination system.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm filter holder.
- Dual focusing control knobs.
- Four DIN Achromatic objectives.
- Full optical glass elements.
- All metal mechanical components.
- Precise ground glass lens.
- Solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish.
- Spare bulb, fuse and a bottle of immersion oil included.
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Nosepiece: quadruple.
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular.
- Wide-field Eyepiece: WF10X & WF25X.
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (oil, spring).
- Stage Dimensions: 4-3/8" x 4-3/4" (110x120mm).
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with Iris Diaphragm.
- Focusing Control: rack & pinion.
- Illumination: tungsten lamp
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: dust cover and a bottle of immersion oil.
- Microscope Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 15-0".
- Sensor: Aptina MT9M111
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.6x3.7mm
- Pixel Size: 3.6
- Resolution: 1.3MP
- Frame Rate: 15@1280x1024, 26@640x512, 50@320x256
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- Four Achromatic DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- Two Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X & WF25X
- One Wrench for Tension Adjustment
- One Mechanical Stage Attachment
- Color Filters
- Immersion Oil
- Spare Bulb
- Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Software, Driver and User's Instructions for the Camera
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
- Article number: