- 40X to 2500X magnification range for studying a range of specimens including hair follicles, cells, and bacteria. 10X and 25X eyepieces provide 6 unique magnification settings.
- An entry-level biological compound microscope with a 4-lens turret and a simplified traditional layout which is beneficial for students and other first-time users.
- Unlike many microscopes in its class, the M500 uses DIN industry-standard optics, making it compatible with a large selection of objective lenses and eyepieces.
- The built-in halogen lamp provides bright, full-spectrum illumination to reduce eye strain
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 0.3MP digital eyepiece camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- Now available – New Kid’s Friendly Software – an AmScope exclusive that makes it fun and easy for your child to use camera software.
- Camera Software Download Windows and Mac
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 40X-2500X Precise glass optical magnification settings
- Sturdy metal framework w/ Separate coarse & fine focusing
- Abbe condenser w/ Iris diaphragm and color filter holder
- 640x480 USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows and Mac, with 3rd-party software support
- User-friendly software (Windows only) offers processing and advanced features including Stitching, EDF, Video Recording and Measurement functions
This brand new compound microscope comes with a USB digital imager (camera) that captures microscope images and streams live video on computer screens. The microscope has six magnification settings (40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X), coarse & fine focusing and electrical illuminating system.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth.
This microscopy system meets all the requirements of the textbooks up to college. It is a perfect system for teaching demonstration or clinical examination. It is also an ideal microscope for family or home school applications.
- A great affordable compound microscope with digital image system!
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head.
- 45 degree inclined eye tube.
- Large plain stage with clips and stain-resistant finish.
- Separate coarse & fine focusing.
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Crystal clear sharp images.
- High quality student microscope.
- Perfect for up to high school students.
- Six levels of magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X.
- Upward stage stopper for protecting slides and objectives.
- Built-in electrical illumination system.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm filter holder.
- Dual focusing control knobs.
- Four DIN Achromatic objectives.
- Full optical glass elements.
- All metal mechanical components.
- Precise ground glass lens.
- Solid metal frame construction with stain-resistant enamel finish.
- Spare bulb, fuse and a bottle of immersion oil included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard.
- Excellent five (5) year factory warranty.
- Nosepiece: quadruple.
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular.
- Wide-field Eyepiece: WF10X and WF25X.
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (oil, spring).
- Stage Dimensions: 4-3/8" x 4-3/4" (110x120mm).
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with iris diaphragm filter.
- Focusing Control: rack & pinion.
- Illumination: tungsten lamp,
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: dust cover and a bottle of immersion oil.
- Microscope Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 15-0".
- Sensor: Aptina
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 3.58x2.69mm
- Pixel Size: 5.6
- Resolution: .35MP (640x480)
- Frame Rate: 30@640x480
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX (Mac software not provided)
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- Four Achromatic DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- Two Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X & WF25X
- One Wrench for Tension Adjustment
- Color Filters
- Immersion Oil
- Spare Bulb
- Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- One 640x480 Pixel USB2.0 Digital Imager
- One CD with Camera Software & Driver
- One 6' USB Cable
- Two Adapter Sleeves (23.2mm-30mm & 23.2mm-30.5mm)
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs