- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 2 levels of stereo magnification from 40X to 80X
- Top and bottom halogen illumination provide incident or transmitted light for a wide variety of opaque and translucent objects.
- Just as versatile as larger microscopes, it saves space and money while providing sharp, accurate images.
- The pillar stand provides more flexibility to position the microscope head, including adjusting the height.
This binocular stereo microscope comes with 40X & 80X magnification settings, sturdy all-metal pillar stand, and a versatile illumination system that provides both incident (top) lighting and transmitted (bottom) lighting. You can choose between incident illumination shining down onto the object or transmitted illumination through the frosted stage plate. The first is used for the observation of three-dimensional objects and the second for the observation of slides. This microscope offers high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. It gives sharp clear stereo images. Its 45 degree inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eye-guards provide further comfort.
This model has a forward-oriented head which places the observation stage closer to the user which is typically beneficial for delicate work using soldering or cutting instruments. The ocular tubes can be easily adjusted to properly align with your eyes, and one is equipped with a diopter to compensate for astigmatism.
This microscope is useful for many applications. It can be used in geology, forestry, archaeology, agriculture, biology and is appropriate for educational purposes in hospitals and schools. It is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and stone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components or virtually any three dimensional objects. This scope is an ideal tool for watchmaker, jeweler, engraver, dies-maker, philatelist, coin collector (not able to view a whole coin), students, and etc. It comes with first-class quality and affordable price.
- 45 Degree Inclined Binocular Head with Locked-in Eyepieces
- Two Magnification Settings: 40X & 80X
- Sharp Stereo Erect Images over a Wide Field View
- Metal Body Construction with Pillar Stand
- High Quality Original True Color
- Ocular-Tube with Adjustable Diopter
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring a Fatigue-Free Long Hour Viewing
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Built-in Incident (top) and Transmitted (bottom) Illumination System
- GS & CE Approval Electric Apparatus
- Extra Bulb, White/Black Base Plate and Rubber Eyeguards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular
- Widefield Eyepieces: WF20X
- Objectives: 2X & 4X
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 2-1/8" (53mm)
- Frosted Glass Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
- White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
- Illumination: AC 120V power supply (220V version available), 12V/10W bulbs
- Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover
- One Binocular Microscope with 2X & 4X Objectives, Forward Pillar
- Stand and Top & Bottom Lights
- One Pair of 20X Widefield Eyepieces
- One 3-3/4" (96mm) Frosted Glass Plate
- One 3-3/4" (96mm) Plastic Plate
- One Wrench for Focusing Tension Adjustment
- One Pair of Eye-guards
- One Pair of Clips
- One 12V/10W Spare Bulb
- One Dust Cover
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
- Article number: