Availability: In stock
About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
- Article number:
AmScope 50X-1000X Advanced Upright Polarized-ligh
Brand Name: AmScope Model No: PZ620T
The PZ620T is an upright polarized-light microscope with transmitted and reflected light, and infinity-corrected, stress-free optics. Episcopic and sub-stage polarizers offer polarization of both light-sources, allowing this microscope to be used for metallurgical, mineralogical, and biological applications. The quintuple nosepiece with centerable ports can hold five of the seven included plan-achromatic objective lenses, which can be alternated depending on the application. The addition of a Bertrand lens allows easy viewing of conoscopic interference patterns. The analyzer features a full-range dial for adjustable cross-polarization. An assortment of retardation plates are included to further aid in analysis. The graduated, circular stage provides 360° of rotation for birefingence-testing, as well as a mechanical caliper for X-Y translation.
· Upright polarized-light microscope for metallurgical, mineralogical, and biological applications
· Infinity-corrected optical system with stress-free, plan-achromatic objective lenses
· Polarized episcopic and diascopic light-sources
· Dual polarized light-sources for transmitted and reflected light
· Both light-sources can be set up for Koehler illumination
· Rotating stage with mechanical caliper-movement
· Bertrand lens for easy conoscopic viewing
· Seven objective lenses for a wide range of applications
· Quituple nosepiece with centerable objective ports
· Frame Format: upright
· Objective Nosepiece: quintuple (5) with centerable ports
· Optical System: infinity-corrected
· Objective Lenses: stress-free plan-achromataic 5X NA0.12, 10X NA0.25, 20X NA0.40, 40X NA0.65, 50X NA0.75, 100X NA0.80, 100X NA1.25 (oil)
· Stage: rotating with mechanical X-Y translation
· Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus
· One microscope body
· One trinocular microscope head
· One trinocular photo-tube
· One rotating mechanical stage with sub-stage polarizer
· One episcopic illumination module
· One episcopic illuminator lamp
· One diascopic illuminator lamp
· Seven objective lenses: 5X, 10X, 20X, 40X, 50X, 100X(dry), 100X(oil)
· Three plan-achromatic 10X wide-field eyepieces with reticles: scale, cross-hair, grid
· One Bertrand lens module
· One polarizer board for episcopic illuminator
· One analyzer board for episcopic illuminator
· Four wave plates: full-wave, quarter-wave, quartz-wedge, blank
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request