- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 6MP ultra-sensitive, low-noise CCD digital camera
- Ideal for fluorescence-microscopy or astrophotography
- Active temperature-regulation with up to 45 degrees reduction
- User-friendly software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 offers
- editing/processing and advanced features including Stitching and
- View high-speed video while capturing high-resolution images
The MF603C-CCD is our top-of-the-line camera for imaging in low-light conditions such as fluorescence-microscopy. The camera uses a 6-megapixel, 1" Sony HAD CCD sensor, which dramatically boosts light-gathering efficiency. To guarantee a high signal-to-noise performance, the camera features a built-in thermal-regulation system capable of decreasing the operating temperature by up to 45 degrees. This reduction in sensor-heat results in less self-noise during the light-capture and conversion processes.
An added benefit of the CCD sensor is its "global shutter" design, which eliminates "rolling-shutter" artifacts associated with CMOS sensors. This equates to better consistency and less distortion during image-capture, and smoother movement in video. Because of the camera's accuracy and noise-control, the camera is capable of capturing long-exposures up to one hour.
The MF603C-CCD uses the C-mount standard for lens-attachment or instrument-coupling. With a wide array of lenses and coupling-adapters, the camera can be used with virtually any optical microscope on the market, including AmScope, Nikon, Olympus, Leica, and Zeiss. On top of that, it can be used with a wide range of telescopes for astrophotography.
With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, this camera package is a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. With the ability to calibrate scales at multiple magnifications, the software can be used for multi-level inspection. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while simultaneously capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version of the software which can capture video and still images, and includes limited processing features.
- Sensor: Sony ICX694AQG (color)
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Sensor Size: 14.6x12.8mm
- Pixel Size: 4.54
- Resolution: 6.0MP
- Frame Rate: 14fps @ 2748x1092, 7.5fps @ 2748x2200
- Sensitivity: 880mV (1/30s)
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX, Linux
- Mounting Sizes: C-mount
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- Advanced software for Windows:
- offers Stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions
- conducts measurements for lengths, angles, arcs, areas and etc.
- gives your computer screens the same field of view as your microscope's eyepiece
- saves still images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats
- live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously
More features: add layers, watermarks, mosaics, tiles; adjust color balance, exposure, saturation, contrast, orientation; change resolution, histogram, granulation, diffusion; transform images via edge detection, digital image warping; conducts measurements for single, parallel or perpendicular lines and rectangular, elliptical and irregular areas; adds notes, measurements, text, arrows, labels, and etc. using customizable text with different sizes and colors; conducts measurements in microns, millimeters, centimeters, inches, feet, and etc. under any magnification powers with desired tolerances
- Life-time free software upgrades
- One 6MP USB3.0 Temperature-regulated digital camera
- One heavy-duty carrying case
- One power adapter
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- One CD with software and instructions
- Article number: