- 7X-45X zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses.
- The microscope provides 4" (100mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 1.3MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 80-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 7X-45X zoom magnification power with crisp sharp images
- Super widefield high-eyepoint optics
- 1-1/4" (33mm) SUPER widefield of view and 4" (100mm) working distance
- 3D boom stand allowing point microscope head in any direction desired; Powerful 80-LED ring light with dimmer
- 1.3MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This is a trinocular 7X-45X zoom stereo boom microscope with 1.3 Megapixel high resolution USB2.0 color digital camera. It comes with a trinocular head with 30mm super widefield, high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces, a 3D heavy-duty double-arm boom stand, and an 80-LED ring light with dimmer. The microscope offers crystal clear sharp images, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range and large working distance. Its high-eyepoint optic design ensures an easy and comfortable observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features. The 3D double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head in any direction desired. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination. This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release. and retails for more than $2,000.
- A 7X-45X Zoom Power Microscope on Boom with 80-LED Ring Light and Color Camera!
- 80-LED Bright, Even and Cool Lighting Illumination
- 45-Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 30mm SUPER Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X/20
- 4" (100mm) Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time View
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- 3D Versatile Double-Arm Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- 3-Degree Freedom Allows Pointing Microscope Head in Any Direction You Wish!
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Mounting Adapter for LED Ring Light Included
- Camera Adapters for Fitting All Other Microscopes Included
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 6.5:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Illumination: 80 white LEDs, compact design
- Power input: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Sensor: Aptina MT9M111
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.6x3.7mm
- Pixel Size: 3.6
- Resolution: 1.3MP
- Frame Rate: 15@1280x1024, 26@640x512, 50@320x256
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One 80-LED Ring Light with Mounting Adapter
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with 0.5X Reduction Lens
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- One CD with Camera Software & Driver
- Two Adapter Sleeves (23.2mm-30mm & 23.2mm-30.5mm)
- Article number: