- 7X-45X zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses.
- The microscope provides 4" (100mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- A 30W LED illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. The cool, energy-efficient light-source with active cooling prevents excessive heat.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 7X-45X very large zoom magnification power with crisp sharp images
- 2-1/2" (65mm) SUPER widefield of view and 8" (200mm) working distance
- 3D boom stand allowing to point microscope head in any direction desired
- Powerful 30W LED fiber-optic illumination
- Auto-shut-off for electricity safety and color filter slot ready
This stereo industrial inspection microscopy system includes a binocular 7-45X zoom microscope head, a double-arm boom and a 30 Watt LED fiber-optic illuminator. It is a perfect inspection viewing system offering sharp crystal clear images. The double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axes (x, y and z); that is, you can point the microscope head in any directions you wish. The illuminator comes with one 22"-long metal-sheathed fiber-optic cable, and provides bright and cool lighting. The fiber optic cable is flexible and can be bent into various positions. This inspection microscopy system is great for both industrial and biological applications. It is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, and anyone in semiconductor and electronic industries.
- A turnkey package of inspection microscope with Fiber Optic Light
- High quality binocular zoom head offering crystal clear stereo images
- 7X-45X extremely large zoom magnification range
- Versatile double-arm boom stand covering large working area
- Turning microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z)
- Allowing you to point microscope head in ANY direction you wish
- 45° inclined binocular head with SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
- SUPER widefield 30mm WF10X/20 eyepieces (10X power with 20mm field of view - see the difference in the above picture)
- High resolution optical system with great flatness and contrast
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field of view
- Original true color microscopy images
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopter
- Large working distance up to 4" (100mm)
- Sturdy cast metal boom stand finished with stain-resistant enamel
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long hour view
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- Full metal chrome-plated mechanical components
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rubber eye guards included
- 30 watt LED fiber-optic light source with variable intensity
- Built-in Heat Filter
- Radiator and cooling space allows no cooling off time after use
- 6400 Degrees Kelvin Lamp Color Temperature
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent five (5) year manufacturer warranty
- One (1) year warranty for electrical accessories
- Head: 45° inclined 360° swiveling binocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm SUPER widefield high-eyepoint WF10X eyepieces with 20mm field of view
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Diopter Adjustment: ±5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: up to 4" (100mm)
- Boom Stand: Boom Stand: 20" double arms (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Fiber Optic 30 Watt LED Light Source with Variable Intensity
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- One Binocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield WF10X/20 Eyepieces
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One 30W Variable Intensity LED Light Source
- One Fiber Optic Gooseneck Light
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: