- 7X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 2X Barlow lens.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 3MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 150W halogen illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. Active cooling and auto-shutoff avoids overheating in strenuous environments.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 7X-90X continuous stereo zoom magnification power
- 1-1/4" (33mm) field view and 4" (100mm) working distance
- Flexible single-arm boom stand covers large working area
- 150W Fiber optic ring illuminator with dimmer
- 3MP USB 2.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This trinocular 7X-90X zoom stereo microscope on a single-arm boom stand gives crystal clear sharp images. It comes with a trinocular head with super widefield optics, a sturdy single-arm boom stand, a 150W fiber optical illuminator, and a 3MP USB2.0 camera. It offers a large zoom range, long working distance and strong, even cool lighting. The trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability to the microscope. Its 45 degree inclined trinocular oculars and high-eyepoint optical design ensures a comfortable observation for all kinds of users including eyeglass wearers. The single-arm boom stand allows to turn the microscope head around two different axes, allowing you to point microscope head in various directions. This microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range and long working distance. It is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, engravers, and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronics industry.
The 3MP digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
Packing List :
- Article number: