- Product Description
- Additional Information
- A cost-effective solution for industrial inspection, soldering, dental applications, hobbyists and more
- 8X magnification with 95mm (5 1/2") working distance and 25mm field of view
- Distance between eyepieces is adjustable for comfortable viewing
- Durable metal construction with weighted base for stability
- 12" long strong goose-neck arm allows for 360-degree rotation of head and easy height adjustment
- Can be upgraded with cameras and/or higher magnification eyepieces and ring lights to improve visibility
This goose-neck stereo microscope with 8x magnification can be used in numerous applications - industrial inspection, dental applications, soldering, electronic repairs and many more. This compact stereo microscope comes with a weighted base for safety and stability and a strong but easily adjustable gooseneck arm which allows for viewing specimens from almost any angle. The head features adjustable interpupillary distance for ease of use.
With an 8x magnification, this microscope allows the user to see fine details of almost any object - from circuit boards, to dental applications, mobile phone electronics and even coins or stamps. The weighted base allows the gooseneck arm to be positioned in almost any orientation without the microscope tipping over. This is important in any industrial, medical or homesetting where safety and security are of great importance.
Additional eyepieces to increase the magnification of the microscope, cameras which can be used to view or store images on a computer and flourescent or LED light rings can be added to this microscope to increase its functionality
- Article number: