About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
AmScope "Awarded 2018 Best Kids Microscope Kit" 40X-1000X Dual Lights + Slides + Book
· Optical glass monocular microscope with top & bottom LED lights
· 40X-1000X Five widefield magnifications
· Sturdy metal frame with coaxial coarse & fine focusing
· Single lens condenser with 6-hole disc diaphragm
· Includes a 10pc slide kit and the book "The World of the Microscope"
This dual light high power microscope has both incident and transmitted LED light sources that allow for both the viewing of opaque objects lit from above and the viewing of translucent specimens lit from below. Designed for students to learn science for years of continued observations, it has full optical glass elements, metal framework, two eyepieces (10X and 25X), 360 degree rotatable monocular head, and coarse & fine focusing. The microscope offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X. The light sources use either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (included). This microscope is perfect for academics in home school for students in elementary to high school.
To get things going right out of the box, we've included the book "The World of the Microscope," as well as a 10-piece slide kit with five biological specimens and five blank slides. The picture-filled book will peak the student's interest, and the prepared slides will provide first-hand experience.
· A Great Affordable High Power Student Microscope with Coarse & Fine Focusing and Top and Bottom Lights!
· 45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
· Built-in Incident and Transmitted LED Illumination System
· Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
· High Resolution Offers Sharp Images
· Five Magnifications, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X
· Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
· Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides
· All Coated Optical Elements
· Precise Ground Glass Lens
· Full Metal Mechanical Components
· Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
· Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
· 10pc Slide Kit of Five Biological Specimens and Five Blank Slides Included
· Includes a Fantastic Book About Microscopes
· Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
· Head: 45 degree inclined monocular
· Eyepieces: WF10X, WF25X
· Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring)
· Condenser: 0.65 NA single lens with 6-hole disc diaphragm
· Stage Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
· Illumination: LED, 1W, top and bottom
· Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (adapter included) or 3AA batteries (not included)
Packing List :
· One Monocular Microscope with Three Objectives and Top & Bottom Lights
· One Widefield 10X Eyepiece
· One Widefield 25X Eyepiece
· One Dust Cover
· Two Stage Clips
· One AC Power Adapter
· Three AA Batteries
· User's Manual Download
· One 10pc slide kit with 5 specimen slides and 5 blank slides
· One book: The World of the Microscope
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request
- Article number: