- Product Description
- Additional Information
AmScope Microscope Digital Camera 9MP USB + Calibration Kit for Video & Stills
Brand Name: AmScope Model No: MU900
This 9MP digital camera for microscopes is designed to capture still images, as well as stream and record live video on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. The user-friendly, stand-alone software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 offers advanced features, including stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video-recording, and measurement functions. It allows you to make notes, shapes, watermarks, and precise measurements with ease. Preview and capture resolutions can be set independently, allowing you to simultaneously view high-speed, low-resolution live video, while capturing higher-resolution images or video. The software for Linux and Mac allow you to capture still images and record video, as well as control color and exposure.
Designed using the C-mount standard, the camera with the included reduction lens and two sizing-adapters can fit 23mm, 30mm, and 30.5mm photo ports and ocular ports. The reduction lens increases the field-of-view to better match what's seen through the eyepieces. Using a standard USB 2.0 connection, the camera is easy to install. Drawing power from the USB connection, no additional connections are needed. The included calibration slide allows you to take accurate measurements in the software by creating baseline measurements at multiple magnifications.
· 9MP USB digital camera captures still images and streams live videos on your computer
· Includes calibration slide for establishing measurement baselines
· Sophisticated software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 offers editing, processing and advanced features including Stitching, EDF and measurement functions
· Linux and Mac software records video and still images, with controls for exposure and color
· Fits four mounting sizes: 23mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and C-mount (two mounting adapters included)
· Sensor: Aptina Special
· Sensor Size: 1/2.4" (5.825mm(H) x 4.369mm(V), diagonal 7.281mm)
· Resolution: 3488 x 2616 (approx. 9,000,000 pixels)
· Reduction Lens: 0.5X
· Pixel Size: 1.67µm x 1.67µm
· G Sensitivity: 0.31v / lux-sec (550nm)
· Frame Rate: 27fps @872x654, 8fps @1744x1308, 1.9fps @3488x2616
· Exposure: 0.38~2000ms, ROI Auto & Manual
· Scan Mode: Progressive
· Dynamic Range: 65.2dB
· A/D Converter: 12-bit Parallel, 8-bit R.G.B to computer
· SN Ratio: 34dB
· Spectral Range: 380-650nm (with IR-filter)
· Binning: 1x1, 2x2, 4x4
· White balance: ROI White Balance/ Manual Temp-Tint Adjustment
· Color Rendering Technique: Ultra Fine Color Engine
· Capture/Control API: Native C/C++, C#, Directshow, Twain, Labview
· Recording System: Still Picture and Movie
· Cooling System: Natural
· Operating Temperature: -10°C~50°C
· Storage Temperature: -20°C~60°C
· Operating Humidity: 30~80%RH
· Storage Humidity: 10~60%RH
· Power Supply: DC 5V over USB Port
· Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 & 64 bit), Mac OS X, Linux
· PC Requirements: CPU equals to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher, Memory: 2GB or more, USB2.0 port
Advanced software for Windows:
· Life-time free software upgrades
· 9MP digital camera
· calibration slide
· 0.5X reduction lens
· 6' (1.8m) USB cable
· 30mm and 30.5mm adapters
· CD with software and user's instructions
· Shipping weight: 2 lbs
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request