- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 76MM REFLECTOR TELESCOPE: With a 76mm aperture (700mm focal length), the telescope gathers enough light to view the moon’s craters, dozens of galaxies, star clusters, and nebulae
- 35X, 56X, AND 175X MAGNIFICATION: Includes three 1.25” eyepieces (4mm, 12.5mm, 20mm) that allow for the telescope to be used for sightseeing
- BARLOW LENS INCLUDED: Increase the telescope's reach with a 2X Barlow lens (included) for double the magnification which will help when searching for Jupiter's moons or Saturn’s rings
- ALTAZIMUTH MOUNT TRIPOD: This telescope is fitted with an altazmuth (two-axis) mount for support and rotation vertically or horizontally.
This high-quality carbon fiber style Newtonian reflector telescope features a large aperture to produce bright images of the night sky with stunning clarity and amazing views of many galaxies, star clusters, and nebulae. The three included eyepieces and 2X Barlow lens provide magnifications from 35X to 350X, allowing you to view the moon's craters, Jupiter's major moons, Saturn's rings and also prominent views of mountains, valleys and more.
- Optical System: Reflector
- Aperture: 76mm (3")
- Focal Length: 700mm (27.5”)
- Eyepieces: 4mm, 12.5mm, 20mm
- Magnifications: 35X 56X 175X
- Barlow Lens: 2X
Magnifications with Barlow Lens: 70X, 112X, 350X
- Article number: