- Amazing 30-piece telescope kit lets your child both build and learn about three different types of telescopes, lenses, Galileo, the solar system and much more
- Your child will do it all with this kit – build the lenses, build the telescopes and use them to view different objects
- Colorful 68 booklet includes detailed instructions for each exercise, information about the solar system, explanations of how telescopes work and more!
- Booklet includes a 14 -page full color story about the life Galileo – the acclaimed inventor of the telescope. Second 9-page story explains black holes and supernovas to budding astronomers.
- No cutting or painting required – pieces easily snap together with no need for any tools
- This kit supports STEM education programs and is great for homeschooling, after-school activities or for parents who want to enjoy learning about science with their children
- Recommended for astronomers ages 8 and up
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Brand Name: AmScope Model No: TLDIY-BK
Our Jr. Scientist kit contains everything your child will need to get started learning about the solar system we live in. This kit – with over 30 pieces – lets your child build three different types of telescopes easily and with no tools. Step-by-step instructions clearly guide building each part of the telescope. Along the way, your child will learn how different types of lenses work, build telescopes designed to view different objects and much more!
The instructions – with easy-to-follow words and pictures - make every project in the booklet easy for children to complete. This kit was designed by educators to make learning about the solar system, telescopes, Galileo and more satisfying experience for all children. For children of younger ages, this is a great opportunity for parents and educators to work closely with their children or students and to expose them to numerous historical and scientific areas.
Our learn and build kit also contains a 68-page fully illustrated booklet which covers fun topics which will help your child with their science studies:
- Article number: