About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
- Super speed 18MP USB 3.0 color digital camera with 0.5X reduction lens and 0.01mm calibration slide
- 3.5X-90X super widefield continuous stereo zoom magnification power
- Dual halogen illuminations with individual adjustable intensity
- 6-1/2" (165mm) long working distance and 2-3/8" (60mm) large field of view with 0.5X auxiliary objective lens
- 56 LED illuminator with intensity adjustment
This digital trinocular zoom stereo microscope package contains a super high resolution and super speed 18MP USB 3.0 camera. The 3.5X-90X zoom trinocular microscope comes with super widefield optics, and versatile illumination system that provides both incident (top) and transmitted (bottom) lights with individual adjustable intensity. The package also includes a 56-LED ring light with intensity control that provides shadowless illumination from the top of the sample. The 4912x3684 pixels USB 3.0 digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer, and provides a live preview image. The included software compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system has numerous features (see version information below), and can be installed on most modern computer systems. With the included 0.5X barlow lens, the working distance can be as long as 6-1/2" (165mm), and the field of view can be as large as 2-3/8" ( 60mm) in diameter. An optional 2X auxiliary lens can be used to increase the total power to 180X, which is good for inspecting precision instructments. The stereo microscope is useful for many applications such as biological research laboratories, engravers, watchmakers, gemologists, collectors, jewelers and anyone in the electronics industry.
- Model: V434B-L56P-C180U3
- Total magnification: 3.5X-90X
- Head: 45°inclined 360°rotatable trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm widefield WF10X/20 and WF20X
- Objective: zoom 0.7X-4.5X
- Zoom ratio: 6.5:1
- Auxiliary objective lens: 0.5X
- Separate photo-tube focus adjustment
- Beam split lever enables photo-tube or left eye-tube
- Interpupillary distance: adjustment 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16"(55mm ~ 75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both ocular-tubes ±5dp
- Working distance: 6-1/2" (165mm) with 0.5X auxiliary lens and 3-3/4" (95mm) without 0.5X auxiliary lens
- Field of view: max 2-3/8" (60mm) with 0.5X auxiliary lens and max 1-1/8"(29mm) without 0.5X auxiliary lens
- Focus adjustment stroke: 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Incident (upper) illuminator: 12V/10W halogen with reflector, 90°adjustable inclined angle range
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: 12V/10W halogen
- Each light has its own intensity control
- Main power on/off switch
- Mounting size of auxiliary lens and ring lights: 50mm female thread
- Plastic shell 56 LED with 100V-240V wide voltage range power adapter
- Glass stage plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
- White/black plastic stage plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter
- Sturdy metal framework
- Power supply: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz (US and Canada Plug)
- true color 4912x3684 pixels (18M pixels)
- 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view
- 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division
- Frame speed: 5.6fps at 4912x3684, 18.1fps at 2456x1842, 32.2fps at 1228x922
- Software compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems
- Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images
- USB3 cable included
- Dimension: 9 " x 6" x 17-1/2" (23cm x 16cm x 44cm)
- Shipping package: 20 lbs (9 kg)
Please check the chart below for computer operating system compatibility
- Trinocular stereo microscope
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/20
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- 0.5X auxiliary objective lens
- Glass stage plate
- Black/white plastic stage plate
- Rubber eyeshield
- Power cord
- A pack of lens cleaning paper
- Dust cover
- Extra halogen bulb 12V/10W
- Extra halogen bulb 12V/10W with reflector
- Extra fuse
- 56 LED ring light with power adapter
- 50mm thread ring light adapter
- 18MP USB3 digital camera
- 0.5X reduction lens
- 1 CD including driver, software and user's instruction
- 0.01mm calibration slide (stage micrometer)
- USB3 cable
Optional Parts and Accessories (sold separately):
- Fluorescent ring lights
- Other LED cold ring lights
- Auxiliary objective lenses (2X, 0.3X)
- Gooseneck fiber cold lights (ring type and Y type)
- Gem jewel tweezer
- Darkfield stage
- Digital camera adapters (Nikon, Olympus, Canon, Ricoh)
- Other USB digital cameras
- Boom stand (holder D84mm)
- Mechanical specimen stage (D95mm)
- Spare halogen bulb 12V/10W
- Spare halogen bulb 12V/10W with reflector
Shipping & Handling:
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request
- Article number: