- This easy-to-use binocular student microscope with built-in camera is perfect for classrooms.
- Stream and capture live images to your computer with this binocular compound microscope with integrated 1.3MP camera.
- 40X to 2000X magnification with four objective lenses and two sets of eyepieces.
- Daylight-balanced, low-heat LED light-source provides bright transmitted illumination for viewing and imaging specimens.
- Double-layer mechanical stage and coaxial coarse and fine focus for easy, precise adjustments.
- Includes The World of the Microscope: a beautifully-illustrated book that will help guide first-time users through the history of microscopes, and how to perform some experiments right at home. 100 blank slides and cover slips are also included for mounting specimens, as well as lens tissues for cleaning delicate components.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Built-in 1280x1024 pixels (1.3MP) USB digital camera with advanced software applications
Digital binocular viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance
Double layer mechanical stage with NA1.25 Abbe condenser & iris diaphragm
Variable intensity transmitted LED illumination and coaxial coarse & fine focus knobs
Includes blank slides, coverslips, lens cleaning paper and the book: "The World of The Microscope"
This binocular compound microscope comes with a built-in 1.3MP digital binocular sliding viewing head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic optics objectives, double layer mechanical stage with scale, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and varibel intensity LED transmitted illumination system, 100-piece blank slides, 100-piece coverslips, 100-sheet blank slides, 100-piece coverslips, 100-sheet lens cleaning paper and the microscope book, "The World of The Microscope". It offers paper and the microscope book, "The World of The Microscope". It offers magnifications: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-200X. The 1280 x 1024 pixels USB digital imaging systems that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows can also be used to make measurements.
- Model: MD82ES10-SCP-WM
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Viewing head: 45°Inclined 360°swiveling digital binocular
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustment 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16" (55~75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2"x 4-15/16" (115mm x 125mm), translation range: 2-13/16" x 1-3/16" (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser & diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter holder,rack & pinion adjustment
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: replaceable LED light, intensity adjustable
- Focus: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- All metal mechannical components
- 100-piece blank glass slides with 100-piece cover slips and 100-sheet lens cleaning paper included
- Microscope book: "The World of The Microscope" included
- Power Supply: 220v UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Built-in digital camera:
- Imaging device: 1.3 mega pixels, 1/2.5" CMOS
- Effective pixels: 1280x1024
- Maximum still image resolution: 1280x1024 pixels
- Frame rate: 6 frames per second at 1280x1024, 10 frames per second at 1024x768
- Interface: USB2.0 ( 480MB/second)
- SNR: >40dB
- Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X (see below for verison information)
- Dimension: 9-1/16" x 7-1/8" x 13" (23cm x 18cm x 33cm)
- Shipping Package: 11 lbs (5 kg)
Please check the chart below for computer operating system compatibility
- Digital binocular microscope
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of Immersion oil
- UK Power Cord + adapter
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- CD (camera driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
- One microscope book
- One pack of blank glass slides
- One pack of cover slips
- One booklet of lens cleaning paper (100 sheets)
Optional Parts and Accessories (sold separately):
- 16X eyepiece
- Prepared slides
- Plastic slide storage box
- Darkfield condensers
- UK power plug adapter
- Carrying case
- Article number: