- This easy-to-use binocular student microscope with built-in camera is perfect for classrooms.
- Stream and capture live images to your computer with this binocular compound microscope with integrated 1.3MP camera.
- 40X to 2500X magnification with four objective lenses and two sets of eyepieces.
- Daylight-balanced, low-heat LED light-source provides bright transmitted illumination for viewing and imaging specimens.
- Double-layer mechanical stage and coaxial coarse and fine focus for easy, precise adjustments.
- Includes The World of the Microscope: a beautifully-illustrated book that will help guide first-time users through the history of microscopes, and how to perform some experiments right at home.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Built-in 1.3MP USB digital camera with advanced software applications
- Digital binocular viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance
- Double layer mechanical stage with NA1.25 Abbe condenser & iris diaphragm
- Variable intensity transmitted LED illumination and coaxial coarse & fine focus knobs
- Includes the book: "The World of The Microscope"
This OMAX binocular compound LED microscope comes with a built-in 1.3MP digital binocular sliding viewing head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic optics objectives, double layer mechanical stage with scale, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system and the microscope book: "The World of The Microscope". It offers magnifications: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X. The 1280 x1024 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows can also be used to make measurements. This type of microscopy is perfect for teaching demonstration and clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications.
- Model: MD82EZ10-WM
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X
- Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Viewing head: 45°Inclined 360°swiveling digital binocular
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustment 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16" (55~75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2"x 4-15/16" (115mm x 125mm)
- Stage X-Y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16" x 1-3/16" (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser & diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter holder,rack & pinion adjustment
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: replaceable LED light, intensity adjustable
- Focus: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- All metal mechannical components
- Microscope book: "The World of The Microscope" included
- Power Supply: 220v UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Built-in digital camera:
- Imaging device: 1.3 mega pixels, 1/2.5" CMOS
- Effective pixels: 1280x1024
- Maximum still image resolution: 1280x1024 pixels
- Frame rate: 6 frames per second at 1280x1024, 10 frames per second at 1024x768
- Interface: USB2.0 ( 480MB/second)
- SNR: >40dB
- Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X (see below for verison information)
- Dimension: 9-1/16" x 7-1/8" x 13" (23cm x 18cm x 33cm)
- Shipping Package: 9 lbs (4 kg)
Please check the chart below for computer operating system compatibility
- Digital binocular microscope
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A pair of eyepieces WF25X
- A bottle of Immersion oil
- UK Power Cord + adapter
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- CD (driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
- One microscope book
Optional Parts and Accessories (sold separately):
- 16X eyepieces
- 20X eyepieces
- Prepared slides
- Slide storage box
- Darkfield condensers
- UK power plug adapter
- Carrying case
- Lens cleaning paper
- Blank slides
- Cover slips
- Cleaning kit
- Article number: