About the product
- Product description
- Additional information
- Built-in 1280x1024 pixels (1.3MP) USB digital camera with advanced software applications
- Digital binocular viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance
- Double layer mechanical stage with NA1.25 Abbe condenser & iris diaphragm
- Variable intensity transmitted LED illumination and coaxial coarse & fine focus knobs
- 100-piece blank glass slides & cover slips included
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Viewing head: 45°Inclined 360°swiveling digital binocular
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustment 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16" (55~75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2"x 4-15/16" (115mm x 125mm), translation range: 2-13/16" x 1-3/16" (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser & diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter holder,rack & pinion adjustment
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: replaceable LED light, intensity adjustable
- Focus: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- All metal mechannical components
- 100-piece blank glass slides with100-piece cover slips included
- Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 100V-240V (UL approved)
- Built-in digital camera:
- Imaging device: 1.3 mega pixels, 1/2.5" CMOS
- Effective pixels: 1280x1024
- Maximum still image resolution: 1280x1024 pixels
- Frame rate: 6 frames per second at 1280x1024, 10 frames per second at 1024x768
- Interface: USB2.0 ( 480MB/second)
- SNR: >40dB
- Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X (see below for verison information)
- Dimension: 9-1/16" x 7-1/8" x 13" (23cm x 18cm x 33cm)
- Shipping Package: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Digital binocular microscope
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of Immersion oil
- AC adapter (US and Canada standard)
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- CD (camera driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
- One pack of blank glass slides
- One pack of cover slips
- 16X eyepiece
- Prepared slides
- Plastic slide storage box
- Darkfield kit
- UK power plug adapter
- Carrying case
- Lens cleaning paper
OMAX 40X-2000X with Built-in 1.3MP Digital Compound LED Binocular Microscope + Slides + Covers
This is a package of compound binocular LED microscope with built-in 1.3 mega digital camera, blank glass slides and cover slips. The digital compound microscope comes with a digital binocular sliding viewing head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic optics objectives, double layer mechanical stage with scale, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers magnifications: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X. The 1280 x1024 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows can also be used to make measurements.
Please check the chart below for computer operating system compatibility
Optional Parts and Accessories (sold separately):
- FREE Standard Shipping within the European Union
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Shipping & Handling:
We offer 30 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 30 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a 10% restocking fee will be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We allow a 30 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 30 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request
- Article number: