- This easy-to-use binocular student microscope with built-in camera is perfect for classrooms.
- Stream and capture live images to your computer with this binocular compound microscope with integrated 1.3MP camera.
- 40X to 2000X magnification with four objective lenses and two sets of eyepieces.
- Daylight-balanced, low-heat LED light-source provides bright transmitted illumination for viewing and imaging specimens.
- Double-layer mechanical stage and coaxial coarse and fine focus for easy, precise adjustments.
- Includes 100 blank slides and cover slips.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Built-in 1280x1024 pixels (1.3MP) USB digital camera and advanced software applications
- Digital binocular viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance
- Double-layer mechanical stage with NA1.25 Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm
- Variable intensity transmitted LED illumination and coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs
- 100-piece blank glass slides and cover slips included
This is a package of compound binocular LED microscope with built-in 1.3 mega digital camera, blank glass slides and cover slips. The digital compound microscope comes with a digital binocular sliding viewing head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic optics objectives, double layer mechanical stage with scale, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm, and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers magnifications: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X800X-1000X-2000X. The 1280 X 1024 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows can also be used to make measurements.
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
Viewing head: 45°Inclined 360°swiveling digital binocular
Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustment 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16" (55~75mm)
Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2"x 4-15/16" (115mm x 125mm), translation range: 2-13/16" x 1-3/16" (70mm x 30mm)
Condenser & diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter holder,rack & pinion adjustment
Transmitted (lower) illuminator: replaceable LED light, intensity adjustable
Focus: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
All metal mechanical components
100-piece blank glass slides with100-piece cover slips included
Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 100V-240V (UL approved)
Built-in digital camera:
- Imaging device: 1.3 mega pixels, 1/2.5" CMOS
- Effective pixels: 1280x1024
- Maximum still image resolution: 1280X1024 pixels
- Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X (see below for version information)
- Dimension: 9-1/16" x 7-1/8" x 13 (23cm x 18cm x 33cm)
- Shipping Package: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Specification (software): Please check the chart below for computer operating system compatibility
- Digital binocular microscope
- 4 DIM objectives: 4X, 10X, 40, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A bottle of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of immersion oil
- AC adapter (US and Canada standard)
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- CD (camera driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
- One pack of blank glass slides
- One pack of cover slips
Optional Parts and Accessories (sold separately)
- 16x eyepiece
- Prepared slides
- Plastic slide storage box
- Darkfield kit
- UK power plug adapter
- Carrying case
- Lens cleaning paper