- Product Description
- Additional Information
- This easy-to-use binocular student microscope with built-in camera is perfect for classrooms.
- Stream and capture live images to your computer with this binocular compound microscope with integrated 1.3MP camera.
- 40X to 2000X magnification with four objective lenses and two sets of eyepieces.
- Daylight-balanced, low-heat LED light-source provides bright transmitted illumination for viewing and imaging specimens.
- Double-layer mechanical stage and coaxial coarse and fine focus for easy, precise adjustments.
- Includes a vinyl case for transportation and protection.
The OMAX MD82ES10 provides all of the essential functionality needed in the classroom or lab for common microscopy applications. The digitally-integrated head offers an amazing amount of flexibility, allowing for simultaneous viewing through the eyepieces and on a computer. A professional software platform for Windows is provided to capture photos and video, with editing tools to optimize images, and aid in analysis. The imaging process is further enhanced by achromatic color-corrected optics which provide sharp, clear images over a wide range of magnifications. Coaxial focus, and mechanical stage-movements provide precision and ease.
The MD82E series microscope uses a binocular viewing head. To customize the microscope to your viewing comfort, the eyepiece spacing can be easily adjusted using a simple sliding mechanism. Diopters are available on each ocular tube to fine-tune the eyepieces, and the ocular tubes are angled at 45° to accommodate sitting or standing. Various eyepieces can be used to increase the overall optical magnification without changing the camera's magnification.
The objective turret provides instant access to 4 magnification levels to easily focus in on minute details from 40X to 1000X. For traditional viewing, additional 20X eyepieces extend the maximum magnification to 2000X, and provides 8 distance levels of magnification. The high-quality lenses are achromatically corrected to improve resolution and color accuracy.
The 2-layer mechanical stage provides smooth and precise movement for the examination of specimen slides. The stage's low-position controls are conveniently placed near the coaxial focus for a streamlined workflow. Variable-intensity LED lighting offers bright, daylight-balanced illumination to produce high-contrast, color-correct images.
A light-weight vinyl case is included to keep your microscope safe. The zip-up case can be used for easier transportation. It can also be used for storage to limit exposure to dust and humidity.
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Viewing head: 45° inclined 360° swiveling digital binocular
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustment 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16" (55~75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2"x 4-15/16" (115mm x 125mm), translation range: 2-13/16" x 1-3/16" (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable
- Focus: coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- All metal mechanical components
- Lightweight vinyl carrying case included
- Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 100V-240V (UL approved)
- Built-in digital camera
- Imaging device: 1.3 mega pixels, 1/2.5" CMOS
- Effective pixels: 1280x1024
- Maximum still image resolution: 1280x1024 pixels
- Frame rate: 6 frames per second at 1280x1024, 10 frames per second at 1024x768
- Interface: USB2.0 (480MB/second)
- SNR: >40dB
- Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X (see below for version information)
- Dimension of microscope: 9-1/16" x 7-1/8" x 13" (23cm x 18cm x 33cm
- Dimension of vinyl case: 7-7/8" x 7-1/4" x 13-3/8" (20cm x 18.5cm x 34cm)
- Shipping Package: 11lbs (5 kg) and 2 lbs (1 kg)
|OS Requirements||Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10|
|Hardware Requirements||Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port|
Live video preview
Captures still images and video
Exposure and white-balance controls
Measurement tools, including lines, arcs, polygons
- Digital binocular microscope
- 4 objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of Immersion oil
- AC adapter (US and Canada standard)
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- CD (camera driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
- One vinyl case
- For ages 14+
- Article number: