- This digital-integrated binocular microscope is ideal for clinics, vets, and classrooms, with optional accessories for advanced applications.
- Stream and capture live images to your computer with this binocular compound microscope with integrated 3MP camera.
- 40X to 2000X magnification with four objective lenses and two sets of eyepieces.
- Daylight-balanced, low-heat LED light-source provides bright transmitted illumination for viewing and imaging specimens.
- Double-layer mechanical stage and coaxial coarse and fine focus for easy, precise adjustments.
- Includes a dry darkfield condenser. Darkfield observation will provide contrast in otherwise indistinguishable objects by highlighting changes in refractive index.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Dry darkfield NA 0.7-0.9 condenser and brightfield Abbe NA 1.25 condenser included
- Built-in 3.0MP USB digital camera swiveling binocular viewing head
- Replaceable 3W LED transmitted light with variable brightness intensity
- 8 level magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Large double layer mechanical stage and sturdy metal framework
This digital binocular compound LED microscope comes with darkfield & brightfield microscope system, a built-in 3.0MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination with variable intensity. It offers magnifications from 40X to 2000X. The USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer without the hassle of setting up the digital camera. The included software compatible with Windows can also be used to make measurements. You can also view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS. It's easy to replace the LED lamp by your own. The darkfield microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose.
- Model: MD827S30L-A191
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF20X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Viewing head: 45°Inclined 360°swiveling digital binocular head
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16" (55mm ~ 75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3" x 2" (75mm x 50mm)
- Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack & pinion adjustment, with tension control
- Focusing knob can be locked for observation & transportation
- Brightfield condenser: Abbe NA1.25 rack & pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Dry darkfield condenser: NA0.7-0.9
- Black palm rest on the base
- Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity
- Metal framework
- Power Supply: 220v UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Built-in digital camera:
- Imaging device: 3.0 mega pixels, 1/2.5" CMOS
- Effective pixels: 2048x1536
- Maximum still image resolution: 2048x1536 pixels
- Frame rate: 4 frames per second at 2048x1536, 10 frames per second at 1024x768
- Interface: USB2.0 ( 480MB/second)
- SNR: >40dB
- Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X (see below for verison information).
- Dimension: 7-7/8 " x 10-1/4" x 15-3/8" (20cm x 26cm x 39cm)
- Shipping package: 15 lb (7 kg)
Please check the chart below for computer operating system compatibility
- Digital binocular microscope head
- Microscope stand
- 4 objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of Immersion oil
- Power cord + Adapter
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- Extra fuses
- CD (camera driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
- Dry darkfield condenser
Optional Parts and Accessories (sold separately):
- Phase contrast kit
- Other darkfield kit
- 16X eyepieces
- Carrying case
- Prepared slides
- Blank slides
- Plastic slide storage box
- Glass slide cover
- UK power plug adapter
Lens cleaning paper