- This easy-to-use binocular student microscope with built-in camera is perfect for classrooms.
- Stream and capture live images to your computer with this binocular compound microscope with integrated 1.3MP camera.
- 40X to 2500X magnification with four objective lenses and two sets of eyepieces.
- Daylight-balanced, low-heat LED light-source provides bright transmitted illumination for viewing and imaging specimens.
- Double-layer mechanical stage and coaxial coarse and fine focus for easy, precise adjustments.
- Includes 100 blank slides and cover slips.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Built-in 1.3MP USB digital camera with advanced software applications.
- Digital binocular viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance
- Double layer mechanical stage andNA1.25 Abbe condenser & iris diaphragm
- Variable intensity transmitted LED light and coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs
- 100-piece blank glass slides and 100-piece cover slips
This is a package of binocular compound LED microscope with built-in 1.3 mega digital camera, blank glass slides and cover slips. The digital compound comes with a digital binocular sliding viewing head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic optics objectives, double layer mechanical stage with scale, optics objectives, double layer mechanical stage with scale, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers magnifications: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X. The 1280 X 1024 pixels USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows can also be used to make measurements. This type of microscopy is perfect for teaching demonstration and clinical examination, laboratories, and advanced applications.
- Model: MD82EZ10-SC100
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X
- Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Viewing head: 45° Inclined 360° swiveling digital binocular
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustment 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16" (55~75mm)
- Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2"x 4-15/16" (115mm x 125mm)
- Stage X-Y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16" x 1-3/16" (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: replaceable LED light, intensity adjustable
- Focus: coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- All metal mechanical components
- 100-piece blank glass slides with 100-piece cover slips included
- Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 100V-240V (UL approved)
- Built-in digital camera:
- Imaging device: 1.3 mega pixels, 1/2.5" CMOS
- Effective pixels: 1280x1024
- Maximum still image resolution: 1280x1024 pixels
- Frame rate: 6 frames per second at 1280x1024, 10 frames per second at 1024x768
- Interface: USB2.0 (480MB/second)
- Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X (see below for version information)
- Dimension: 9-1/16" x 7-1/8" x 13" (23cm x 18cm x 33cm)
- Shipping Package: 11 lbs (5kg)
Please check the chart below for computer operating system compatibility
- Digital binocular microscope
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X/18
- A pair of eyepieces WF25X
- A bottle of immersion oil
- AC adapter (US and Canada standard)
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- CD (driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
- One pack of blank glass slides
- One pack of cover slips
Optional Parts and Accessories (sold separately):
- 16X eyepieces
- 20X eyepieces
- Prepared slides
- Slide storage box
- Darkfield kit
- UK power plug adapter
- Carrying case
- Lens cleaning paper
- Cleaning kit
- Microscope book
- Article number: